Scioto Boat Club Membership
Membership Coordinator: SHREVE JONES
The steps required to become a new member are:
- Sign up on the Scioto Boat Club website
- Fill out the Petitioner Form at: Member Signup
- Make arrangement for the payment of the Petitioner Fee ($150 + tax)
If for any reason the petition is withdrawn a 50% refund is provided. You can pay on line or send a check to SBC. Your completed Petition Form is automatically emailed to the Membership Committee.
Once the Petition is accepted the Membership Chair will schedule a quick orientation visit to the club lasting usually 20-30 minutes.
- Attend a General Membership Meeting the first Thursday of each month during active SBC months
- Attend a social function or equivalent meeting
- Perform two work functions or as directed by the Rear Commodore
Once these requirements are completed your petition will be read at the next General Membership Meeting and your Petition is voted on by the club membership.
Once you are approved by the membership and sworn in by the Commodore and after your membership dues are paid you are a Scioto Boat Club member. Now you can sign up for trailer and dock facilities.
Annual Fee Structure for a Members
- $994.40 ($925 plus tax) - Boating Member (includes $250 dock assessment)
- $1,219.40 ($925 plus tax $ 225 for dock) - Boating Member with a dock (no trailer space)
- $1,369.40 ($925 plus tax and $375 for trailer) - Boating Member with a trailer space (no dock)
- $1,669.40 ($925 plus tax, $225 for dock and $375 for trailer) - Boating Member with a dock and trailer space
- $537.50 ($500.00 plus tax) - Social Member (can not use boating facilities)